Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pashinian: The Oppositte Side of the World.

Tzitzernak is translating a rather special Pashinian piece that is coming out in installments in Paykar!. Jones no longer fellow Pashinian fans:

(Updated as the translations are posted)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

I'm on a bit of an odyssey myself to the oppositte coast of America, to good old Glendale, as a matter of fact, and don't have as much time at my disposal, so I'm glad Tzitzernak picked-up on this piece.

2 comments:

tzitzernak said...

Glad to give you a break! tzitzernak@yahoo.com

parisan said...

Travel well, and good luck to you.
I am also traveling, despite my wanting to be siting somewhere with just a few books -- at lake Sevan, for instance, or in the forests of Lori.